Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tuesday 2nd August: Coast Walk

I decided to have a lie-in this morning and so didn't make an early morning sortie today. In the afternoon we took advantage of the lovely weather and we all went for a long coastal path walk. There was nothing of particular note but the weather was perfect and there was always something to see. A returning wheatear on the cliffs and a brief chough sighting were the bird highlights of the walk.


Stonechats are always obliging photographic subjects

A female common blue

linnets
male common blue

A fresh 2nd generation small pearl-bordered fritillary

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adam,
    Have `come` over from your other blog that I found the other day! I love the photo of the Stonechat, you are right in saying how photogenic they are! Great blog(s), I will return, if you`ll have me!
    J
    Follow me at HEDGELAND TALES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    Good to have you aboard! I'll certainly be following your wonderful blog as well.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete